How to analyse the title
- Analysing the title
- Collecting all the ideas you have
- Drawing a diagram to show which ideas and evidence to use
- Writing your plan
- Writing your first draft (first try)
- Analysing the first draft
- Feedback on your first draft
- Feed back on the use of language
- Writing final draft
The first thing you need to do is analyse your title. How we can analyse the title? The best way is to find the hidden question in the essay title.
Now look at this essay title “Discuss the reasons why increasing numbers of young children are learning English early in China.” What’s the hidden question the title?
The hidden question is: why are increasing numbers of young children learning English early in China?