In this series, we look at the skills you’ll need to write formal, academic English, and you’ll have the chance to listen to people talking about topics you’ll find at colleges and universities.
- Study English IELTS Preparation Lesson 1- Electronic Crime
- Why learn English?
- How to improve your English writing in 5 minutes
- Three biggest challenges facing an English learner
- Studying pronunciation is not important
- Studying English is never too late
- As a beginner, you’re bound to make a lot of mistakes
- It is OK to make mistakes when speaking English
- The best way to learn a foreign language is to speak it