When talking in English, people often express their opinion of agreeing or disagreeing to each other. In this lesson, we will learn some vocabulary and useful phrases and listen to the expressions how to agree and disagree in English.
So do I.
Me neither. (Agreeing about a negative idea.)
I don’t either. (Agreeing about a negative idea.)
I think that’s a good idea.
I don’t think so.
(No.) That’s not right.
(I’m sorry, but) I don’t agree.
Read the expressions below and choose the best answer.
- 1. I don't like mushrooms.
- 2. I love to swim.
- 3. I can touch my nose with my tongue!
- 4. I haven't got any brothers or sisters.
- 5. I love music from the fifties!
- 6. I've never been to Colombia.
- 7. I'm not happy about the new teacher.
- 8. I tried to do the homework, but I can't do it.
- 9. I really want some chocolate.
- 10. I went to the cinema last night.